While entering into the Faisalabad International Airport premises, body and under
vehicle search, will be made by ASF security personal deployed at each entry point.
Departing passengers are advised to arrive at the airport
01 to 02 hours (for Domestic Flights)
and 04 hours
(for International Flights) prior to the scheduled time of departure
of the flight. However prior coordination with concerned airline operator may be
more fruitful for the ease of passengers.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE
While entering to the Airport, through Pedestrian Gate
or Main Vehicle Entrance Gate to FIAP Car
Park, either of the following valid documents will be shown required:
- CNIC or ASF Airport Entry Pass or
- Valid Airline Ticket or
Note: Passenger’s cooperation with the security personnel/ASF (Airport
Security Force) staff at the entry checkpoints is highly appreciated
- Make a queuing line while entering either through Main Vehicle Entrance Gate or
Pedestrian Gate, where first come first served will be applied. Please give way
to special/senior citizen/needy persons and female passengers.
- Take off your hat and sunglasses. Refrain from using your mobile phone while waiting.
Due to space constraints in the Terminal building only one meter/greeter will be
allowed to receive / see-off a passenger through the pedestrian gate.
- Show your passport or CNIC or valid airline ticket or Airport Entry Pass, if demanded
to prove your identification.
- After going through entry procedures at Gate(s), you may proceed to respective area
of departure or arrival as required.